Best and Worst Films of 2015

There have been some fantastic films released in Australia this year. While I saw more than 100 new releases, there were hundreds more that I missed. Whenever I create these lists, I always consider which films I will happily watch a dozen times and never get bored. They are not always the most artistically exceptional, but they are all enjoyable in their own way. 


20 best films of 2015:


20) Holding The Man
19) Foxcatcher
18) The Man from UNCLE
17) Legend
16) Crimson Peak
15) Black Mass
14) The Visit
13) Ex Machina
12) Kingsman: The Secret Service
11) Southpaw
10) The Gift
9) The Dressmaker
8) Love and Mercy
7) Straight Outta Compton
6) The Theory of Everything
5) Birdman
4) Jurassic World
3) Avengers: Age of Ultron
2) Mad Max: Fury Road
1) Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Five worst films of 2015:


5) We Are Your Friends
4) The Wedding Ringer
3) Jupiter Ascending
2) A Little Chaos
1) Aloha

What are your best and worst films of 2015?

Comments